Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just another place where u can meet you mates :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

guild bank tabs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stealthz
Initiate
Initiate
Stealthz

Male Number of posts : 8
Class : guild bank tabs Rogue_Icon
Registration date : 2009-02-09

guild bank tabs Empty
PostSubject: guild bank tabs   guild bank tabs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:20 am

i think we should have a tab for normal items ( food greens , etcetc...)
and another tab for higher ranked members in the guild which should contain more descent things like Blue Bind on equips and when guild gets more higher lvl members repairs should be able to be done through bank for high ranked members in the guild

Message on this Topis Thanks afro
Byee have fun in Forum hehe
Back to top Go down
Zabu
Captain
Captain
Zabu

Male Number of posts : 33
Class : guild bank tabs Warrior_Icon
Registration date : 2009-02-07

guild bank tabs Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild bank tabs   guild bank tabs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:12 am

yeah that's the plan Very Happy
at the moment the members that could contribute to the 250g for a second tab are really few... hopefully as soon as 5-6 of us get in outland at least we could rise some g alien
with the guild money.. last time i checked.. we're pretty close to that amount... but as bey suggested [and i'm agree] for the moment we prefered to save the guild money and loan them to the fellas that needs mounts\gears\epic mounts...
But i think more tabs are to coming... we all growing nice... it won't be long bounce

oh.. and we already have the "guild repair" option enabled rabbit
Back to top Go down
https://oldguard.rpg-board.net
Stealthz
Initiate
Initiate
Stealthz

Male Number of posts : 8
Class : guild bank tabs Rogue_Icon
Registration date : 2009-02-09

guild bank tabs Empty
PostSubject: guild bank tabs   guild bank tabs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Yup but what rank do you have to be for the Guild Repair to be active cheers santa
and i have an 65 death knight which can raise money for the guild in outlands when i start playing him again but not i am focussing on my rogue and my mage clown
Back to top Go down
Xea
Guild Master
Guild Master
Xea

Male Number of posts : 15
Class : guild bank tabs Paladin_Icon
Race : guild bank tabs IconLarge_Draenei_Male
Registration date : 2009-02-08

guild bank tabs Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild bank tabs   guild bank tabs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:39 am

There are currently no plans to add Guild repairs to any rank. All i see that doing is whittling down the Guild fund for something that is relatively cheap for us all to do on an individual basis.

However, in the future when we raid as a Guild this may change.

Extra tabs will be added when we see a need for them. As it stands i'd much rather have the Gold in reserve to be able to help Guild members with mounts etc.

Keep the suggestions coming about Guild bank organisation. I feel that we have yet to get the most from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

guild bank tabs Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild bank tabs   guild bank tabs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guild bank tabs
Page 1 of 1