Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just another place where u can meet you mates :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Forum Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zabu
Captain
Captain
Zabu

Male Number of posts : 33
Class : Guild Forum Suggestions Warrior_Icon
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Guild Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Guild Forum Suggestions   Guild Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:34 am

U guys.... and girls
This is more or less what i was thinking for the forum section of our site...
well this pre-set building has a couple of limitation and i still need to go into deep customization of it.... so this is a super-basic version Razz... i'll work on look and feel later...

let me know which category u think we should add... and what are useless to you

about quest help and professions i was thinking to add a "submit request\announcment" button... so we'll have to compilate a pre-made form and that goes automatically in homepage... we'll see if that needs too much time to spend scripting..

Last edited by Zabu on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://oldguard.rpg-board.net
Xea
Guild Master
Guild Master
Xea

Male Number of posts : 15
Class : Guild Forum Suggestions Paladin_Icon
Race : Guild Forum Suggestions IconLarge_Draenei_Male
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Well done Zab :)   Guild Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:02 am

Well Zabu you've excelled yourself. This is a great start, i'm impressed! I'll be sure to add ideas and suggestions as i think of them. Keep up the good work my man Smile

Beyliss.
Back to top Go down
Zabu
Captain
Captain
Zabu

PostSubject: Re: Guild Forum Suggestions   Guild Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:12 am

as u all can see the board is growing pretty fast... at least under the development point of view... we still miss some fella to register.. but anyone needs his times Razz [if it has sense litterally transalted from italian scratch ]

I added more descriptions to the users.. like guild rank [not to everyone yet] and icons for races and classes... still a work in progress tho.. i need to find same sized icons [i wasn't in the mood to save and photoshop them.. i just linked as i found them] it looks like that i can't find race icons for every sex... for some i found only males.. for some others only females... we'll see...

I'm starting to think i made quite too much categories.. the board is coming out very long... sometimes i can be a bit maniacal about classification bounce ... i'm looking for the way to list all threads side to side and not in a column order.. didn't find anything yet.. i'll work on that... but if any of you understand something about html.. or php in general.. suggestions are wellcome Arrow

i also started working on adding more smiles... dunno if it's only me but i think these one sucks silent
i think that's all about the updates i made tonight... as u can see the server was down tonight... so i dodn't know what to do lol!

let me know what u think.. and link here any icons we could use
zabu over
sunny
Back to top Go down
Xea
Guild Master
Guild Master
Xea

Male Number of posts : 15
Class : Guild Forum Suggestions Paladin_Icon
Race : Guild Forum Suggestions IconLarge_Draenei_Male
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Guild Forum Suggestions   Guild Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:28 am

I also think we have too many categories and the board could do with being 'streamlined' a little Zab. I think that would make it easier to use.

I like what you've done so far. This forum already has more functions that alot of others i've been on. Very Happy

Oh, and yeah, new smilies would be good Shocked Embarassed Mad Suspect
Back to top Go down
Zabu
Captain
Captain
Zabu

PostSubject: Re: Guild Forum Suggestions   Guild Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:52 am

k....
tried to semplify a bit the mess i created myself Very Happy
some categories are gone... and some threads merged....
if you still find u need too many clicks to go to the topics i can still try to cleanup something more....
i could just merge general strategy,team strategy and pvp strategy in one forum... and we could get rid of the bank and general chat forums and use "the guild" forum for that... and moove professions out... bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Forum Suggestions   Guild Forum Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Forum Suggestions
Page 1 of 1